Select Page

    Online Graduation Courses in 1 Year in Bihar?


    How to Complete Online Graduation Courses in Bihar?


    How to Apply for 1 Year Degree Courses after Gap?


    Distance Graduation Courses in One year


    How to Complete Online Graduation Courses in one year from Top UGC-DEB Approved Online Universities?


    Apply for One-Year Online Graduation Courses such as B.A., B.Com, BCA, BBA, and BSC on behalf of Credit Transfer, Lateral Entry, and Breaking Study in Bihar.

    Online Graduation in One Year in Bihar

    After completing their 10+2, the majority of students in India are unable to comlete their degree courses, such as B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc IT, and so on (HSC).

    However, after high school, some of them enrol in job-related courses. Others enrol in diploma programmes, while others enrol in graduate programmes. But, due to financial constraints and a lack of time, they discontinued the course after about a year.

    Although many students decide to begin the process of their education, they discover a plethora of options in terms of courses and universities such as Online Graduation Courses or Graduation in One Year in  Bihar. They eventually realise how important it is to be a graduate. Their professional and career advancement in terms of promotion. Also, if they want to further their education. The minimum eligibility criteria for Online MBA and Online E-MBA programmes is graduation in any field.

    Process of Online Graduation Courses in Bihar

    If you want to take online graduation courses, there are a few things you should know before you start.

    1. You must select a course that is appropriate for you. You don’t want to enrol in a course that is either too difficult or too easy.
    2. You must create and stick to a schedule. If you try to do everything at once, you will become overwhelmed.
    3. Make certain that you have all of the necessary materials before beginning the course.

    Finally, be patient. The course may take some time to complete, but it is well worth it in the end as you complete the online graduation course in Bihar.

    Credit Transfer

    If a student has completed their first and second years at a UGC-recognized university but left their course in the middle or has only completed their first and second years but failed their third year, making it impossible for them to complete their graduation from the same university, they can take direct admission into their third year at another university and finish it in a single calendar year.

    According to this, there are two different forms of credit transfer: academic credit and skill-based credit transfer, which depends on the knowledge and expertise of their respective industries. Yet, some universities do grant valid credit for talents.

    1. Lateral Entry

    Any student is eligible for lateral entry process in case he/she has completed any diploma program and wants to take admission in graduation in similar field. In this, student will be sent directly in 2nd or 3rd year in order to obtain Online Graduation Degree in One Year. Also, the terms and conditions vary from university to university.

    Thus, get yourself enrol today if you had discontinued your studies earlier due to any reason and create a path for your career by getting an Online degree in one year.

    In a similar manner, students may use the aforementioned procedure to apply for degree programmes such as the BA in one year, in one year, BBA in one year, BCA in one year, BSC in one year, B tech in one year, MBA in one year, MCA in one year, MSC in one year, MA in one year, in one year, etc. Every student who has finished a diploma programme and wishes to enrol in a graduate degree in a related discipline is qualified for the lateral entrance process. In order to complete the online graduation programme in one year, students will be placed straight in the second or third year. The rules and regulations differ from institution to university as well.



    2. Breaking Study

    Breaking study is a process to complete graduation whereby students who have left their education after completing the first, second, or third year of their degree program can re-enrol for the third year of their program directly. It does not matter whether the student passed or failed in their degree program, but they must have had a three-year gap in their education since completing their 10+2 level of education to complete graduation. Additionally, students must take all three years of their degree program in one go and pay complete graduation fee for the program.



    Online Graduation Courses in Bihar offered by UGC-DEB Approved Universities:

    Online Graduation Courses from UGC-DEB Recognized Universities provide students with the opportunity to pursue a higher education without having to leave their homes. According to the information provided by various sources such as IGNOU & DUSOL, you can apply for Distance Education BA, BCOM, BBA, BCA, BSC, IT, MA, MCOM, MBA, MCA, and MSC courses. Graduation in One Year from UGC recognized universities such as IGNOU & DULSOL can be completed easily after paying complete graduation fee for the program at an affordable fee structure. After completing graduation, a student can have many more choices to decide on his/her career.

    There is always a way to earn more once you graduate and do your post-graduate degree for promotion in your career ahead.

    Online Graduation Courses in India 2024

    Course NameYearsEligibility
    B.A (General)310+2
    B.A (Hindi)310+2
    B.A (English)310+2
    B.A (Sanskrit)310+2
    B.A (Urdu)310+2
    B.A (Political Science)310+2
    B.A (History)310+2
    B.A (Sociology)310+2
    B.A (Public Administration)310+2
    B.A (Economics)310+2
    B.A (Mathematics)310+2
    B.A (Education)310+2
    B.A (Social Work)310+2
    Bachelor of Library information Science (B.L.I.S)1UG
    Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)310+2
    Bachelor Insurance & Risk Management610+2
    B.Sc Information Technology (IT)310+2
    B.Sc (General)310+2+
    B.Sc (With Biology)310+2+
    B.Sc (Mathematics)310+2+
    B.Sc (Statistics)310+2+
    B.Sc (Physics)310+2+
    B.Sc (Chemistry)310+2+
    B.Sc (Botany)310+2+
    B.Sc (Zoology)310+2+
    B.Sc (Microbiology)310+2+
    B.Sc (Bio-Chemistry)310+2+
    B.Sc (Applied Chemistry)310+2+
    B.Sc In (Fire-safety and Hazard Management)610+2
    B.Sc (Biotechnology)610+2
    B.Sc (Bioinformatics)610+2
    B.Sc in Yoga and Naturopathy410+2+
    B.A (Hospitality & Tourism)310+2
    B.A (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)310+2
    B.Sc (Hotel Administration & Hospitality)310+2
    B.Sc (Hotel Administration & Hospitality) (lateral)110+2
    B.A (Advertising & Mass Communication)610+2
    B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)610+2
    B.A in Fashion Marketing & Promotion610+2
    B.A in Fashion Technology610+2
    B.Sc Interior Design610+2
    B.Sc Graphics & Multimedia610+2
    B.Sc in Fashion Designing610+2
    BBA2nd Year10+2
    BCA2nd Year10+2
    B.SC IT2nd Year10+2
    B.SC CS2nd Year10+2
    B.Sc in Fashion Design2nd Year10+2
    B.Sc in Interior Design2nd Year10+2

    There are many questions that students come across in their minds and some of the frequently asked questions are as follows:


    Frequently Asked Questions


    Q1. What qualifications are required for this course?


    Ans: First of all, a student who has dropped out of school, has at least a three-year academic gap following their intermediate (12th grade), and has dropped out of their first and second years at universities recognised by the UGC is eligible to apply for one sitting of the test.


    Q2. Is a one-year graduation legitimate in India?


    Ans: Surely it is provided you have active credits.


    Q3. How many credit transfer be used?


    Ans: The answer to this is that a student who has completed their first and second years at a university is eligible for direct admission to their third year, which counts as a credit transfer.


    Q4. What does a study break mean?


    Ans: Pause in studies indicates you enrolled in a course at a UGC-recognized university before and dropped out.


    Q5. Which paperwork must be submitted in order to apply for graduation in one year?


    Ans: Marksheets and certificates for the 10th and 12th grades are presented first. Moreover, Broken Study Proof, Address Proof, and last, Passport Size Photo.

    Commonly Asked Questions


    Q1. What does “breaking study proof” mean, specifically?


    Ans: An experience certificate during the break (gap) years is required if a student is working for a firm. The term “breaking study proof” refers to the requirement that students have documentation of their absence from school.


    Q2. Is there a chance for diploma holders to get a lateral entry?


    Yes, students can receive lateral entrance in the second year based on a three-year diploma following high school or an intermediate diploma.


    Q3. Which credentials will I obtain after the training is over?


    Ans: The order of the following documents is: Marksheet, Provisional Degree, Migration Certificate, and Original Degree at the time of Convocation in the University.


    Q4. After finishing this course, are the credentials recognised by the government?


    Ans: Yes, after finishing this course, the certifications are eligible for government employment.


    Q5. Would taking this course increase my chances of getting a promotion in my current position?


    Ans: You will receive a promotion once you successfully finish this course, of course.

    Information CentrE In India

    Madhya Pradesh
    Andhra Pradesh
    Arunachal Pradesh
    Himachal Pradesh
    Andaman Nicobar
    Jammu Kashmir

    Information CentrE outSide India

    United Kingdom